What I liked:
1. I loved the plot of Saga. Even though it's not the most original one (two groups hate each other but person from group A falls in love with person from group B), but there was a twist about it in which I could appreciate.
2. I looooveeed the artwork. I think good artwork it's the most important aspect for a graphic novel and this did not disappoint.
3. Saga is hilarious. There are so many funny quotes I just can't.
4. Even though it can be comical, it does have some emotional stuff which stood out to me.
5. I like there are a variety of different uhh... creatures and some of them even creep me out (in a good way!)
What I disliked
I let two friends borrow this in the past week or so and they all also loved it. Now I need my hands on the second one ASAP.